What is Physiotherapy?
Curing physical disability, pain relief with mechanical force and movements, exercise therapy, manual & electro therapy methods. It helps you reinstate physical movements and body functions when there is an illness or affected by injuries. We can also call it as physical therapy. By the way, the demand for physiotherapist has increased in recent years as because of the modern lifestyle that everyone get into which leads to sedentary lifestyle.
What is need of visiting Physical therapist?
A Physiotherapist can reduce the pain and improve your physical movements. They can bring back your lifestyle too. They sort out the problems like lower back pain, knee pain, ankle pain, neck pain, arthritis sciatica, osteoarthritis, paralysis, Bell’s palsy, cervical spondylosis, fibromyalgia, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, ankylosing spondylitis without any surgery or drugs. Physical therapist encourage patients to manage pain and help them to lead a quality life. As everyone know physiotherapy is a drug free treatment method. Consulting a physiotherapist is good for your active way of life. They help IT professional and corporate working peoples by consulting ergonomic advice and pain relief management techniques due to their office/workplace work style.
Types of Physiotherapy
- Orthopedic physiotherapy
- Geriatric Physical therapy
- Neurological Physio treatment
- Pediatric Phyisotherapy method
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy for women’s health
- Physiotherapy for Rehabilitation & Pain Management
- Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy
Benefits of Physiotherapy treatments
- As it’s purely a Drug-free health care method, all age groups get this treatment without any hesitation.
- Get your manner of living in healthy way.
- Cardio-respiratory function & Joint mobility can be improved
- Muscle pain can be avoided with stretching exercises for flexibility
- Muscle strengthening activity will be enhanced
- Avoid the consequences of sedentary lifestyle
Best Physiotherapy Clinic in Chennai
There are “N” number of physiotherapy centres in Chennai and in every nook and corner of the city. Finding a best physiotherapist in Chennai is still a complicated thing. But one should follow the checklist before choosing a physical therapist.
A good physiotherapist must have,
- Adequate experience in the field
- Specialized in major treatment areas
- Should consult all age of people
- Good reviews or people’s testimonials
- Should give manual treatment
About Dr. Maryam Benazir MPT (Ortho)., C-OMPT., MIAP
When considering the above checklist She is well deserved for 1st place. Female led physiotherapist in pallikaranai holds more than 5 years of experience, giving hands on physiotherapy treatments with advance pain recovery methods. Both genders and all age group peoples are coming to ActiLife Physio Clinic located in pallikaranai.
Find ActiLife Physio clinic reviews in Google: https://goo.gl/maps/62D2Z2FmpKp
Book Appointment: http://www.actilifephysioclinic.com/
Treatments given in ActiLife Physio Clinic Pallikaranai
- Frozen Shoulder
- Joint Pain, Back Pain
- Sprained Ankle
- Compartment Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Lumbago, Hip Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint
- Prolapsed Disc
- Slipped Disk
- Sports Injuries
- Runners Knee
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Impingement
Areas Nearby Served:
She welcoming the patients from areas like Velachery, Madipakkam, Keelkattalai, Nanmangalam, Jalladianpettai, Medavakkam, Nangainallur/ Nanganallur, Thoraipakkam/ Thuraipakkam, Karappakam, Kovilambakkam etc., Private case or Home visit physiotherapy treatment also given.